2018 Women's Leadership Forum
- February 21 - 23, 2018
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Downtown, San Antonio, TX
- 10 CPE Credits
About the Forum
The 2018 Women’s Leadership Forum took place in San Antonio, TX on February 21-23, 2018. All sessions and events took place at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Downtown, and attendees stayed at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Downtown and other nearby hotels.
The Women’s Leadership Forum is an excellent opportunity to earn continuing professional education credits. Earn CPE credits as you attend sessions, confer with colleagues, and meet industry leaders from across the region. Participants who attended all educational sessions offered were able to earn up to 10 CPE credits.
Access your CPE certificate by logging into your SACUBO online account and selecting My CPEs. Select Print Certificate next to the program. A new window will open (be sure to disable your pop-up blocker), and you will be able to print your CPE certificate through your web browser.Access Your CPE Certificate
The interactive sessions at the Women’s Leadership Forum focused on providing information to help attendees position themselves for effective leadership and executive placement. Learning objectives and outcomes included:
- Understand the economic impact of women.
- Learn and apply effective leadership concepts that impact female leaders.
- Create a realistic career path that analyzes your current state and charts your path for your future state.
- Learn one incredible way to go from success to significance.
- Communicate and network more confidently.
- Apply key skills where you are required to take the lead.
SACUBO thanks the sponsor of the 2018 Women’s Leadership Forum.
Photo credit: www.visitsanantonio.com.