SACUBO Benchmarking Study
Brought to you by SACUBO and Cherry Bekaert LLP
How does the cost of your institution’s support operation stack up against other similar institutions? How much should it cost? Business Officers are continually asked to defend their budgets yet comparative data is not readily available. The SACUBO Benchmarking Study, now in its third year, provides SACUBO members with valuable data to answer these types of questions.
Questions about the study?
Based on feedback from SACUBO constituent committee members and past survey participants, benchmarks have been developed in the following areas:
- Total Expenditures – By function and aggregate
- Compensation and Benefit Costs per FTE
- Other Costs per FTE
- Total Costs per FTE
- Academic Mission Costs per FTE
- Administrative Support Costs per FTE
- Allocation of FTE Employees
- Institutional Effectiveness
Institutions can access the benchmarking platform at http://benchmarking.sacubo.org. Questions about the platform can be directed to email@example.com or one of the Benchmarking Committee members.