The strength of SACUBO is in the participation of its diverse membership. SACUBO membership allows institutions to foster the exchange of information and resources among its constituency. SACUBO is proud to be recognized as a leader in Higher Education and we invite you to join SACUBO.
- SACUBO recognizes information is a valuable asset and is dedicated to finding the best ways of disseminating it by sponsoring workshops and meeting that will foster, develop, and promote improved principles and efficient practices in the business and financial management of colleges and universities.
- SACUBO conducts educational activities for the purpose of helping individuals improve or develop their capabilities in higher education business management.
- SACUBO conducts professional development programs to meet the needs of constituency groups as well as the general membership, and in order to achieve this objective the Association recognizes Professional Development as its central theme for workshops and meetings.
- SACUBO promotes professional standards and ethical conduct among its members in the administration of their duties and their responsibilities.
- SACUBO provides leadership, support and strength to the programs and objectives of NACUBO.
SACUBO dues are collected through NACUBO. If your institution resides in the southern region, your membership is automatically billed with the NACUBO membership invoice. NACUBO requires membership in at least one region. If your institution resides outside the southern region, perhaps in a “border” state, you may ask NACUBO to add SACUBO dues to your invoice.
Membership in SACUBO is for the institution and not the individual. Check to see if your institution is a member.
SACUBO annual dues are based on Current Funds Expenditures
|Less than $20,000,000||$125|
|More than or equal to $20,000,000||$250|