65th Annual College Business Management Institute (CBMI)
- July 23 - 28, 2017
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- 32 CPE Credits
About 2017 CBMI
The 2017 College Business Management Institute (CBMI) took place on the campus of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky. Participants stayed at the Hilton Lexington Downtown and the Hyatt Regency Lexington. The official dates of CBMI were July 23-28, 2017.
CBMI is an excellent opportunity to earn continuing professional credits. Earn CPE credits as you attend courses taught by distinguished faculty who are practicing administrators and leaders in their fields, and network with colleagues from colleges and universities of every size and description. Participants can earn up to 32 hours of CPE each summer for three years as they work to earn a certificate of completion.
CBMI is designed to give participants the opportunity to:
- » Discuss the latest issues and topics in higher education.
- » Learn how other institutions deal with administrative problems.
- » Develop professional relationships with colleagues at other institutions.
- » Study administrative issues specific to higher education.
- » Prepare for a promotion.
- » Gain a broader perspective of higher education business administration.