2018 Fall Workshop
- October 28 - 30, 2018
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa
- 16 CPE Credits
The 2018 Fall Workshop took place in Point Clear, AL on October 28-30, 2018. All sessions and events took place at the Grand Hotel Golf Resort and Spa, and participants stayed at the Grand Hotel.
The Fall Workshop is an excellent opportunity to earn continuing professional education credits. Earn CPE credits as you attend sessions, confer with colleagues, and meet industry leaders from across the region. Participants who attended all educational sessions offered were able to earn up to 16 CPE credits.
Access your CPE certificate by logging into your SACUBO online account and selecting My CPEs. Select Print Certificate next to the program. A new window will open (be sure to disable your pop-up blocker), and you will be able to print your CPE certificate through your web browser.
The learning objectives for attendees at the Fall Workshop included the introduction or enhancement of critical technical and management skills targeted to higher education business administrative professionals. At the conclusion of the meeting, participants should have been able to:
- Discuss current issues in financial reporting, budgeting, accounting, financing, and regulatory compliance.
- Implement best practices in addressing employment related matters.
- Examine administrative issues specific to higher education.
- Discuss issues currently facing higher education.
- Develop professional relationships with colleagues at other institutions.