67th Annual College Business Management Institute (CBMI)
- Jul 29 - Aug 2, 2019
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- 32 CPE Credits
About 2019 CBMI
The 2019 College Business Management Institute (CBMI) took place on the campus of the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky. Participants stayed at the Hilton Lexington Downtown and the Hyatt Regency Lexington. The official dates of CBMI were July 29 to August 2, 2019. Over 630 administrators from 25 states, representing 209 institutions of every size and description, participated in CBMI in 2019.
CBMI is an excellent opportunity to earn continuing professional credits. Earn CPE credits as you attend courses taught by distinguished faculty who are practicing administrators and leaders in their fields, and network with colleagues from colleges and universities of every size and description. Participants can earn up to 32 hours of CPE each summer for three years as they work to earn a certificate of completion.
CBMI is designed to give participants the opportunity to:
- Discuss the latest issues and topics in higher education.
- Learn how other institutions deal with administrative problems.
- Develop professional relationships with colleagues at other institutions.
- Study administrative issues specific to higher education.
- Gain a broader perspective of higher education business administration.
- Prepare for a promotion.